Guidelines for Coding
All the guidelines should be followed without fail for timely acceptance of code and award of the internship. Failure to do so might result in a rejection of your work.
- Use R 3.3.0 and higher versions for coding
- The old version is available at https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/old/
- The codes should follow the naming convention as given below, the codes will not be approved if the naming convention is not followed as instructed. For example, 3rd solved problem from chapter 1 (Example 1.3) should be represented by code named as Ex1_3.R. Please mention the page number of each solved example at the top in your code.
- Make sure the required libraries are installed and loaded.
- If the textbook contains significant errors (More than 2% deviation in calculations/results), Please copy and paste only either of the below two comments at the end of the code.
"The answer may slightly vary due to rounding off values"
"The answer provided in the textbook is wrong"
- Do not reproduce exact problem statements or text from the textbook, in your code.
- Please do not add any comments except mentioned in (3) and (5).
- Once you have completed coding, mail us at contact-r(at)fossee(dot)in with complete details including your name and allotted book.