Case Study: Procedure
- Prepare a 1-page abstract describing the problem statement associated with the proposed case study topic. Make sure that your proposed topic of case study is not in the list under Completed Case Studies and Case Studies in Progress. To view a sample abstract, click here.
- Create an R FOSSEE account and log in to the website. To create an account, click here.
- Fill and submit the Case Study Proposal Form.
- Once your proposal is submitted, it will be reviewed and approved/disapproved.
- After receiving the approval of your proposal, you can proceed to complete the case study project.
- Follow the Submission Guidelines carefully.
- Submit the completed case study's code files and report in the submission portal.
- After receiving the approval of your proposal, you may fill and send the required forms. To view the forms click here.
For any further queries, contact us at email@example.com.