Case Study: Submission Guidelines
- Prepare a 1-page abstract describing the problem statement in a PDF format.
- Make sure that your proposal is not among the list of Completed Case Studies or Case Studies in Progress.
- To view a sample abstract, click here.
Case Study Project Directory
Prepare a case study project directory in a .zip folder. The directory should contain:
- Data file/s containing the data used for analysis in .csv, .xls or .xlsx file format.
- Code file containing well-labeled R code of the complete process starting from loading data to analysis.
Minimum 3-page report of the case study project in PDF format specifying:
- Methodology including “Data Collection,” “Data Exploration” and “Data Analysis”
For report format, please refer to Report Template and Guidelines.
The completed case study project will be evaluated on:
- The complexity of the project
- Validated results using other sources/references
- Quality of the report
Please refer to the eCertificate section to know more about the evaluation of a case study project.