Faculty and students from educational institutions across the country can participate in the Lab Migration project. The participation procedure is different for college faculty and students.
- Fill out the Lab Migration proposal form provided at "https://r.fossee.in/lab-migration/proposal." To access the page mentioned above, please log in to the website. If you do not have a login account, please register here. In the proposal form, provide details about your lab course, problem statements, and titles of the exercises.
- In the proposal form, choose between providing the R code for the problems mentioned in the proposal form by yourself or floating the problems to the Lab Migration Project community.
- In case you are not providing the R code, other community members can propose to give the R code for the problems mentioned in your Lab Migration proposal.
- Once you have filled all the required fields, submit the form. On successful submission of the proposal form, you will receive a notification e-mail.
- You will receive an approval/disapproval mail within 15 working days. If you have chosen to submit the R codes yourself, you can start writing codes in R for the assigned lab and upload them on the interface.
For students and other community members:
- Visit the page "https://r.fossee.in/lab-migration/open-proposal." Please log in to access the page mentioned above. If you do not have a login account, please visit "https://r.fossee.in/user/register" to create an account. This page will have a list of lab problems for which R codes are to be provided.
- Select the lab for which you want to provide the solution. You can do this by clicking on the "Apply" button next to the "Title of the Lab." This action will take you to the "Lab Migration Solution Proposal" form.
- Once you submit the form, we will approve it, taking into consideration your proposal and other proposals.
- You will receive an email informing you whether your proposal has been approved or disapproved. Once your proposal is approved, you can start writing codes in R for the assigned lab and upload the codes on the interface.
NOTE: Make sure that the topics of the proposed lab migration are in line with the course syllabus taught at your respective university/institute.