Guidelines for Coding
- Each experiment should be in the PDF format (prepare PDF using Rmarkdown) and must contain the following -
- Explanation of each concept.
- Step by step procedure.
- The output of the experiment.
- Findings/results/analysis after each step or at the end of each experiment.
- Please include the code file, data file (if require), and PDF file in a zipped format for each experiment.
- Label all graphs, axes, and legends in plots.
- Please do not write any code which may require user input.
To view a sample lab migration, click here.
NOTE: The faculty in charge of the lab has to submit the lab proposal and provide his/her contact details. Students should not send the lab proposal. Any user who provides solutions for a lab course can work on only one lab at a time.