Guidelines for Coding
- .Mention the version of the operating system, R and RStudio at the beginning of each code as comments.
- Use the R function rm(list = ls() ) at the beginning of each code. It will clear the R workspace.
- Each experiment in the PDF format or can prepare PDF using the Rmakdown file should have the following things
- Explanation of concept
- Step by step procedure
- The output of the experiment
- Findings/ results/ analysis after each step or at the end of each experiment.
- Please include code file, data file (if require), PDF file in the zipped format for each experiment.
- Label all graphs, axes, and legends in plots.
- Please do not have any code which requires user input
The faculty in charge of the lab has to submit the lab proposal and provide his/her contact details. Students should not send the lab proposal. Any user who provides solutions for a lab course can work on only one lab at a time.